Monday, September 7, 2009

College...Week One

Well, it's official. I have completed my first week of school. I only have one class on monday, wednesday, and friday so that wasn't so bad. Unfortunately, my first teacher was a incredibly frightening. Wow. I'm not sure I really can describe it. It was like an intense fear of being unable to accomplish the task at hand. I had never felt that before and it was unsettling. But be not afraid, for I have since come to understand that this teacher is not very harsh. More like her bark was more than her bite. I have a sneaking suspicion that it shall not be that hard of a class. Tuesday, thrusday I have three classes & it shouldn't be too hard. I start off the day with a very nice teacher. His class tries to make you feel at home. And than I have another class which may fill me with dread. It's a public speaking class. I hate public speaking. But, again, I think the class won't be the hardest one on the block. Finally, I end my day with a teacher that may just give me a run for my money. He is quite a character. I think that he may drowned me in homework & yet I am almost sure I won't hate him for it -- because he is intriguing. So that was my first week. I have since had another and am about to start my third. I'll let you know how it goes.
Later days,
Blendy

No comments:

Post a Comment