Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well, I'm in my fourth week of school. Today classes were canceled between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm for a school wide pick nick. Yes, I am skipping the festivities to be in the computer lab. Why? Because I am not a huge fan of socializing with people I don't know. I do like making new acquaintances, but I don't like being forced to do so. So I have come to the computer lab to sit next to one of my best friends while we both do various things on the Internet. I think school is going relatively well. Sometimes I feel like I have no time, and then I remember where I'm at. Community College is not hard. It could be, but for the amount of classes I am taking I have relatively little work. Only busy work. Nothing too difficult. I would kind of like to just write a paper or something. But I do know from my few syllabus that things will eventually pick up. So here's hoping for a small challenge. But then again, maybe not. It might be easier to be bored throughout this semester.

On a happier note, the other day a friend and I saw a butterfly outside the student center. I took a picture and it is now a bright spot on my phone.

People are strange. That is one fact that I have come to realize while being here. I don't think I knew enough people before to really understand that. I have met one person who makes me think of the Mafia, another of a billy goat, another of a creepy salesman, and another who is just fascinated with protractors. Oh, and I have a prof. who makes dog treats...with expensive ingredients...because he wants better for his dog than himself. That is just strange. People are always more important than pets. I don't care who you are- you are more important than your pet. I think you should take care of your dog, but you should be having the prime rib dinner, not the pet.

Anyway, that is my rant for now; it is finally almost time for class.

Later day, Blendy

No comments:

Post a Comment