Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weekend Relaxation

This weekend I had the immense pleasure of playing house. Banana and Cantaloupe went to see my grandmother in Kansas and Papaya and Strawberry went to their Alma mater to see their college friends. That left me to fend for myself for the weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I went shopping, cooked, and did laundry - all the while enjoying the quiet. It was wonderful to be able to just sit in silence. People are so loud at my community college-so I relished the peace.

Though I enjoyed my time alone, I was quite happy when Banana and Cantaloupe returned on Sunday night. It was nice to know that someone that loves me is in the same room with me.

All in all, I had a marvelous weekend. I hope my week shall go as well.

Later Days,

Blendy

1 comment:

  1. Just gave you another shout out on my blog ... you should go read the post and follow the links. I'll give you a hint about one of them: "Just a small town girl ..."

    Oh, and were you not happy when Papaya and Strawberry returned???

    ReplyDelete