Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Birthday Bachelor Bash

Yesterday was a most glorious day. Yesterday was my birthday. :) I got up much earlier than usual because I didn't want to waste my birthday. I even dressed up for the occasion because, let's face it, who doesn't want to look fabulous on their own day of celebration and jubilation? I tried a new hip hop video that I had been wanting to, ate a marvelous breakfast burrito for breakfast and showered all by my usual wake up time. Then I made myself rather fetching and got ready for school. School wasn't all that wonderful but it did have the courteously to end quicker then expected. Mom made one of my favorite meals for supper and a few of my friends joined us for the meal. Then the awesomeness began...we ate cake and watched the Bachelor: Women tell all. It was truly a wonderful celebration. Ridiculous drama that makes for good entertainment, family and friends, and cake. Who could ask for more? So there you have it - a perfect 19th birthday. It definitely started my week off great!

Later Days,
Blendy

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we can do Hip Hop Abs together this weekend ... well, Sunday!

    ReplyDelete