Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome Surprises

Surprises... aren't they just great? Today I had two lovely ones. When I was walking to my car after work I heard the bird that has a whistle that sounds like its saying "Bob White." That made me smile. I instantly flashed back to playing outside with my siblings and my grandmother's house and my mom telling us about the bird that was singing a man's name.

The other pleasant surprise was the new templates on Blogger! HURRAY! I'm going to be honest, they were boring when I first signed up for a blog...and I think they have been new for a while, but... I haven't checked in. Tee hee. My bad.

Anyway, I can't write very much because my sister and mom are WAY too loud. The NBA Finals are on and they are each rooting for an opposing team.

Later Days,
Blendy

No comments:

Post a Comment