Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Drizzle

Today is a dreary day. I woke up later than usual because my room was so dark. The clouds are sharing their gloom with the world today. Do not misunderstand me, I enjoy days like these- they make great reading days. The gloom is good for any sad story or melancholy spirit. It was misting the whole way to school and I listened to Michael Buble croon out "Cry Me a River" on my way. It was splendid. The only unhappy part about today is that it is my long day at school. This means that I cannot go home and drink hot cocoa and read or write as I so wish to be doing. So I will take a tiny break to write here, in a an unusually still computer lab. I love how days like these tend to calm people down, at least for a little while. An riotous room can be hushed by band of rain clouds. That is the magic of a dreary day.

Anyway, I should get back to work.

Later Days,
Blendy

No comments:

Post a Comment